The Surprising Signs and Reasons for GI Diseases
Most people do not like to talk about their gastrointestinal problems, but they are quite common. This is a disease like any other and there is no need to suffer in silence. Here we have jotted down the most prominent signs of gastrointestinal problems. If you find you relate to two or more of these in your body at the same time, you should see your doctor. Oklahoma City host of eligible doctors who can easily diagnose the problem you have and put you on the right medications. Here is the list of symptoms from problems which are prominent that mean you should find your way to the GI doctors in OKC.
• A lump in your throat turning intense gradually and having immense pain while drinking can be a serious problem.
• Everyone passes gas and is quite a normal bodily function. But if your gas is abnormal, you have abdominal discomfort, sudden weight loss etc. you should consult a GI doctor.
• After having certain foods or a heavy meal, bloating is normal. But if you bloat frequently without any apparent reason coupled with painful stool or blood, it is the time to see a doctor.
• Bleeding with stool is never normal. Black stool or trace amounts of blood frequently is a grave concern.
• There are several reasons for constipation. A bad lifestyle, dietary issues, certain diseases or medication can lead to it. If none of these are present in your body, but still you have hard bowel movements that are painful too; you should consult with the GI doctors in OKC.
Major Reasons for GI Diseases
There are many factors that can upset the digestive system and lead to disease. Here are some:
• A low fiber diet
• Junk foods and irregular timing
• Lack of exercise
• Frequent changes in routine or traveling a lot
• A lot of dairy products
• Resisting the urge from bowel movements
• Resisting bowel movement urges due to pain because of hemorrhoids or other problems
• Using high quantities of laxatives
• Antacid medicine high on aluminum or calcium
• Certain medications
Whatever the reason is, it is not going to be fixed on its own. In Oklahoma City when you have the means to meet the best doctors, then you should do so. Come to Digestive Disease Specialists, Inc. to have a thorough checkup from the GI doctors in OKC.
**Disclaimer: This blog content does not offer a doctor's advice and creates no relationship between any patient and care provider.